February 19, 2010

Clean-Shaven Men


I had a friend who recently blogged a clever, and very dramatic, poem like entry having to do with the dangers and pain of shaving. In reply I wrote him this, and decided to post it here, hoping you would get some amusement from it. I sure did.


And yet...
A clean-shaven man is truly ideal,
At least in my opinion.
Silky smooth is so alluring to feel,
In a woman's dominion.
Whereas with stubble,
It's truly too much trouble,
Amidst with the fur,
And the unruly whisker,
It'd be better to dismiss,
Than to come for that kiss.
And so to conclude,
Forgive me if I be rude,
Dear boy, if shaving you continue
Then I shall raise no more hullabaloo!


2 comments:

Becky said...

If one can wax poetic, why not the face? Thank you for sharing your poetic genius. I get chap lips if I kiss Chris when he has stubble.

Jenea Fultz said...

but sometimes facial hair looks good... :) oh and I LOVE the pictures on the side!! Good Times Good Times!!! I miss you!