June 21, 2012

Hello and Hello!

It's been such a long while - how did two years fly by so quickly? I'm even sounding older too! I caught myself saying to my 18 year old sister-in-law, "when I was your age, " then stopped, horrified. I've also noticed that I'm a lot more like my mom than I ever imagined. I'm terrible at keeping track of my cell phone and charging it, I have at least 3 projects going on at the same time, and Jeff often comes home to see me in the middle of a new mess. My mom claims that the messes stimulate our creative energies. And she has a point. It's much easier and more fun to have every possibly needed material right in front of you when you start a project. Anyways, 

Since last I've posted I've:

Gotten Engaged
Lived in China
GOTTEN MARRIED
& returned to BYU-Idaho

I had no idea that my life could change so permanently so quickly, but I've never been happier. Jeff is my very best friend and we've had an amazing start. 




Speaking of which, our FIRST YEAR ANNIVERSARY is coming up in only 4 days! I have a gift - I can't tell you what yet, just in case Jeff checks my blog - but I know he'll love it! I would like some advice though! What can we do for an anniversary to makes it more special than a regular Friday night date? We have a little money to spend for the occasion ($50 tops), and considering we live in Rexburg, our options are a tad limited. Any ideas? Advice? Anyone, anyone?



1 comment:

Becky said...

We went to the temple for our 11th anniversary, a first time for an anniversary date. Picnics are lovely or hiking. I'm a bit brain dead and that's because 11 years of marriage also included 5 kids. Yes, brain dead.