January 04, 2010

Rebound

2010.
It has a nice ring, doesn't it?
It's almost a relief that we've gotten this far! With all of the yuckiness that has happened since the turn of the century, it's nice for a fresh start.
And so I have dedicated myself to the blogging arts. I hereby set a goal to update my blog once per week. As for my first rebound post, let's discuss the New Year.

Highlights of 2009:
  • 18th Birthday
  • Chamber Choir
  • Tour to New York
  • 1st Kiss
  • High School graduation
  • Senior road trip to Oregon
  • Touring Europe
  • Family Reunion in Canada
  • Moving out
  • 1st Semester of College
  • God's Everlasting Love Oratorio
  • Christmas with the family
Things to look forward to this year: My 19th Birthday, My 2nd and 3rd Semesters of College, Little brother, Britton, turning 18 (?!), Buying Avatar when it comes out on DVD, Total lunar eclipse on December 20th-21st, Making my 1st snowman (eventually)

Resolutions for 2010:
  • 3.5 GPA
  • Lose 15 lbs
  • Daily Scripture Study
In 2010 I hope you get:
12 Months of Happiness, 52 Weeks of Fun, 365 Days of Success, 8760 Hours of Good Health, 52600 Minutes of Good Luck, and 3153600 Seconds of Joy!
Happiest of New Years my friends! Let's make this one the best yet.

PS:What are some of your New Year resolutions?

No comments: